Vector Wars Vector Wars

Throughly enjoyable!

Loves the effects, AI, controls, and options! Overall a great action game. I like how it continually gets harder. A level counter would have been nice. By the time I had got to 610,805 points, it seemed to run out of new enemies, but that's still a solid half-hour of increasing difficulty.

Excellent work! Now I wonder how long my score will hold :P

G&W: Fire, Water, Air G&W: Fire, Water, Air

Huh, not bad.

Not bad, simple. Cute, actually. Good for a minute or two of entertainment, but barely counts as a game. I like that you tried to avoid a completely random setup, though.

What I found:
If you choose the same option twice in a row, you automatically lose.
If you choose clockwise after winning, you can't lose

I would say add more features, but you've pretty much added all you can for a rock, paper, scissors game.

Nice work. I hope to see the effort you put into this in future projects of yours, hopefully ones with more dynamic gameplay ;)

Pollekes Blue Room Pollekes Blue Room

Awesome

Surprisingly fun, although a bit frustrating. I found the interface a bit annoying, where you had to keep going back to drag an item (although I guess I was randomly hitting the walls with a hammer...) but it worked well. There was one bug where I would drag an item, and then it wouldn't disappear until I dragged it again, but it was minor.

Well placed clues, wasn't too hard. Ironically, I got 5/6 pieces and 9 coins before I gave up and checked the walkthrough. I had even written down the code while still looking for the last piece. Turns out I missed the first one it mentions :P (being vague to avoid spoiling)

Good game.

OmgLasersPewPew OmgLasersPewPew

Pretty fun

Fun for a bit, but too simple and monotonous to have much replay value. If you put the features into OmgLasersPewPew2 that you say you will, it should definitely be much better.

I got up to 1337, but then the game froze. There's no reason 10 enemies should freeze the game like that, you should look into it.

mooseisloose responds:

ive been looking into it for a long time and nobody seems to be able to help me either, i am builging the second one from scratch with a whole new method to try and stop the lag though

Pacman Returns Pacman Returns

Fun and Challenging

Great work. The puzzles were challenging and the interface well made. The time limit may be a little strict if you expect people to make it to the higher levels, but I suppose we can just restart and work in 5 puzzle increments using the passwords. Art and animation was excellent and enhanced the game.

Something that may be helpful is some sort of bonus item. Maybe one that destroys a certain block you have to place, just for those occasions that a player just can't figure the puzzle out :(

I made it to level nine before running out of time, so close to getting the next password.

zijian60 responds:

Hi TheVisibleMan,

I enhanced the game with 3x time limit option.

As for the bonus item suggestion, i will look into it and hopefully implement asap. Currently for higher levels, there is some "special" bricks. Be sure to explore =)

Thanks