The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

Amazing

I didn't think you could get more epic than a Myst reference, way to prove me wrong!

Solid animation, voice acting, and story. I'll have to watch the other ones now...

Vector Wars Vector Wars

Throughly enjoyable!

Loves the effects, AI, controls, and options! Overall a great action game. I like how it continually gets harder. A level counter would have been nice. By the time I had got to 610,805 points, it seemed to run out of new enemies, but that's still a solid half-hour of increasing difficulty.

Excellent work! Now I wonder how long my score will hold :P

G&W: Fire, Water, Air G&W: Fire, Water, Air

Huh, not bad.

Not bad, simple. Cute, actually. Good for a minute or two of entertainment, but barely counts as a game. I like that you tried to avoid a completely random setup, though.

What I found:
If you choose the same option twice in a row, you automatically lose.
If you choose clockwise after winning, you can't lose

I would say add more features, but you've pretty much added all you can for a rock, paper, scissors game.

Nice work. I hope to see the effort you put into this in future projects of yours, hopefully ones with more dynamic gameplay ;)

Pollekes Blue Room Pollekes Blue Room

Awesome

Surprisingly fun, although a bit frustrating. I found the interface a bit annoying, where you had to keep going back to drag an item (although I guess I was randomly hitting the walls with a hammer...) but it worked well. There was one bug where I would drag an item, and then it wouldn't disappear until I dragged it again, but it was minor.

Well placed clues, wasn't too hard. Ironically, I got 5/6 pieces and 9 coins before I gave up and checked the walkthrough. I had even written down the code while still looking for the last piece. Turns out I missed the first one it mentions :P (being vague to avoid spoiling)

Good game.